MS is the pits–we all know that. Once you have accepted your diagnosis, worked with your neurologist to adjust your medications, and tried to live as normal a life as possible, what’s next? What have you tried to do to improve your quality of life? What has worked for you?
- Lipstick on a Cruise Ship
- Link to Federal ADA Law
- Federal Law re. small businesses
- My Angel with Paws
- Wheelchair Kamikaze
- Stu’s article in MS Views & News
- Don’t feed your dog these foods.
- Two research studies on the influence of service dogs
- Helping spread the word to the MS community
- Service dogs are more than companions.