Welcome to our blog. As you can see on our website, http://msbeyondmeds.com, we intend to raise awareness about and engage all of you in a dialogue around adding methods of improving quality of life in addition to medication. We are in no way indicating that meds are not important, they are, but there is more above and beyond meds. We would love to hear your experiences with anything from reflexology, exercise, meditation, yoga, to service dogs. We will be posting links to scientific research as well as summaries in the blog. We hope that this is helpful for those who are suffering with MS as well as their providers. Enjoy!
Dr. Elisabeth Gruskin and Joanne Gruskin
- Lipstick on a Cruise Ship
- Link to Federal ADA Law
- Federal Law re. small businesses
- My Angel with Paws
- Wheelchair Kamikaze
- Stu’s article in MS Views & News
- Don’t feed your dog these foods.
- Two research studies on the influence of service dogs
- Helping spread the word to the MS community
- Service dogs are more than companions.